STATISTICS AS OF 3/31/15
- Assets under
Over $84.8 billion
- 241 institutional clients nationwide
- Increasingly confident U.S. consumers fueling the economy buoyed by stronger jobs and housing markets
- U.S. Treasury yields move higher as the market prepares for the Fed’s rate hike possibly in September
- U.S. Economy Moving Forward as First Fed Rate Hike in Nearly a Decade Looms, Global Economy Fluctuates
Stable Value Masterclass Video on Asset TV
Karl Tourville, Founding Managing Partner at Galliard, along with two other industry experts, participated on an Asset TV Masterclass panel discussing stable value. Watch the video to learn about the revived interest in stable value, how stable value performs in a rising interest rate environment and what plan sponsors should know about the asset class now. Click to play video.
To view the video, you will need to enter your email address. If you have never watched a video on Asset TV, you will likely be required to submit a registration form for approval.
Karl Tourville Featured on Stable Value Web Seminar
Pensions & Investments held a stable value web seminar recently. A panel of experts including Karl Tourville, Managing Partner at Galliard, explored the continuing popularity of stable value and what the future holds for this asset class. Topics that were discussed included:
- Why plan sponsors should continue or consider adding stable value funds to their lineup
- How participants should think about using stable value in their portfolios
- How the wrap market has changed and perhaps improved recently
- How does the potential for rising interest rates impact stable value funds
- How have the new fee disclosure regulations for DC plans impacted the stable value market
To view the replay, go to: www.pionline.com/stablevalue and click ‘Register Now.’ Pensions & Investments also released a microsite dedicated to stable value featuring white papers and a pdf of their research supplement that also was included with the May 12th issue of the print publication.